This is for you if you have some of the following:
- Depression that keeps coming back
- You’re not sleeping well
- Anxiety, restlessness
- You’re tired all the time
- Lingering symptoms such as sleep disturbances, anxiety, sadness, tiredness etc.
- Your mood is affecting your relationships, work and quality of life.
- You want strategies to recognise a relapse before it spirals out of control and lands you into full blown depression or anxiety.
- You want to learn a new way of interacting in your life and dealing with everyday stressors.
What does it involve?
- Weekly meetings for eight 2 hour sessions.
- In a group of 6 or more people
- You will learn the technique called – Mindfulness, which is being present, in this moment, non-judgmentally, to things as they are.
Click here to see if you qualify for a free 30 minute session with me, to see if this is for you.
Or book your spot here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next session starts in 15 July 2015.